0b2a3efcb0aa7cbe6d312c1e8d93f768ff3c356d Bangladesh Tourism

Bangladesh: Backpacking 73 days Backpacking 73 days - Bangladesh

Backpacking 73 days

Hi everyone 21yo mexican male here! I'm currently having a semester in Norway and when I finish i will be backpacking (20May-1august)

This is a total of 73 days supposing one day travel between each place

London (3 days)

Brussels (3-4 days)

Amsterdam (3days)

Berlin (5days)

Munich(3days)

Hamburg (3 days)

Warsaw, Poland (3days)

auschwitz poland (ni idea)

Prague (4-5days)

Vienna (3days)

Barcelona (3days)

madrid (2-3days)

At this point is 6th of july and it's the beginning of 'San fermin' race with bulls in Pamplona Spain lol so

Pamplona (2-3days)

If I survive i'll continue with this:

Paris (4days)

Milan or Venice (3days)

Florence (3 days)

Rome (5days)

First time backpacking and solo travel

So my question in here is:

Am I an idiot if I want to go to all these places? Would be better to have less places but more time?

Any tips regarding anything are welcome :)

I don't have a minimum budget but ofc I'd like to spend the least, maybe 4500usd?

What I expect from this is to meet new places and cultures. First time in Europe. I would also love to have some beers with people, that's why most of my trip is in Eastern Europe lol, beer is cheap there



Submitted March 09, 2019 at 04:13PM by Mr-puzzle https://ift.tt/2HmArXj

0 Response to "Backpacking 73 days"

Total Pageviews

Analytic

Powered by Blogger