0b2a3efcb0aa7cbe6d312c1e8d93f768ff3c356d Bangladesh Tourism

Bangladesh: Need help with my Itinerary for Thailand! Also some questions! Need help with my Itinerary for Thailand! Also some questions! - Bangladesh

Need help with my Itinerary for Thailand! Also some questions!

I am on the last legs solo trip and will be flying into Bangkok tonight at 10PM from Hong Kong and will be staying for 9 ( more like 8 ) days.

Some things I want to do on this trip:

- Scuba diving. I wear glasses and most likely would need contacts to scuba dive. So maybe on my first day or two here, I visit an eye doctor and get a couple of daily contacts?

- Experience Thailand nightlife. I unfortunately have a girlfriend currently so I most likely won't be doing the sex tourism part but I still enjoy chatting up with people and partying/dancing. How do the Thai women react if you don't have plans on sleeping with them? Would they ignore you since you wouldn't be paying them money? ( this sounds weird typing it... )

This is actually the only things I have planned so far haha...

I think I might want to stay a couple days in Phucket and Chiang Mai as well but I haven't thought that far.

I don't particularly love looking at temples but if it's really amazing, I'll definitely check it out.

My basic itinerary:

2 days in Bangkok

- Get some contact lenses in preparation to scuba dive

- Explore the nightlife

- Maybe walk around some parks and check out some temples.

3 days in Koh Tao

- Scuba or snorkel

2 days in Phucket or Chiang Mai

- IDK

Or maybe just skip Koh Tao + diving and go to Phi Phi or something.



Submitted March 18, 2019 at 07:15AM by traveller_in_thai https://ift.tt/2Fl6CoB

0 Response to "Need help with my Itinerary for Thailand! Also some questions!"

Total Pageviews

Analytic

Powered by Blogger