20F Any advice for first solo trip
hello all! I am 20F and I want to go on my first solo trip this summer after my birthday. I think I want to go on a fairly short trip (5-10 days) given that this would be my first, and I only have 3 or so months to plan it. But I also want to see as much as possible in that short time.
I am having trouble deciding if I should actually go through with a solo trip. My mom and sister are very supportive but my friends are not and then I get discouraged. Then I start to thinking that if I continue to go through life waiting on other people, then I will never get to do all the things I want to.
These are some issues I am having and would greatly appreciate any input.
- I am not 100% sure on where I want to go. My heart tells me Costa Rica but when I started to actually form an intinerary, I wasn’t so sure that I would want to go there anymore. The reason being is that most of my activities. were nature themed and while I would enjoy that, I want to also explore the country. I do know that I would rather go somewhere in Central or South America. Where was your first solo trip? And why did you pick that location? What did you do there?
- Should I try to plan the trip on my own or should I consider going with a travel group? if so, what travel group should I look into? I like the idea of not having to plan every little thing myself. but i also like being in control of what i do and when i do it.
Any other tips and advice you have, feel free to let me know!
Submitted March 09, 2019 at 06:29PM by maci_grace https://ift.tt/2TEWtLo

0 Response to "20F Any advice for first solo trip"
Post a Comment