0b2a3efcb0aa7cbe6d312c1e8d93f768ff3c356d Bangladesh Tourism

Bangladesh: Solo travellers - how do you deal with wild stray dogs? Solo travellers - how do you deal with wild stray dogs? - Bangladesh

Solo travellers - how do you deal with wild stray dogs?

The more I travel around South East Asia the more I'm seeing some very wild dogs, and it can be very intimidating at times

I have a mild disability in my legs so I get them barking at me a good bit because my gait makes me stand out maybe

So - that said - running away from them isn't an option. Although I've heard this isn't a great idea anyway with wild dogs as they see it as a weakness

What I've been doing to try avoid anything nasty with them

  • no dark laneways at night.
  • no dodgy alleyways on my own full stop
  • try to see them from a distance and change my route accordingly
  • if I'm in an area that is full of them, like Koh Tao, I never wander anywhere where there's not a few people around me

Have you ever encountered a wild dog travelling solo and what did you do?

Any good techniques for dealing with them when they turn nasty that have worked with you?

Cheers



Submitted March 09, 2019 at 05:47PM by WarriorOfFunk https://ift.tt/2J1DQwY

0 Response to "Solo travellers - how do you deal with wild stray dogs?"

Total Pageviews

Analytic

Powered by Blogger