0b2a3efcb0aa7cbe6d312c1e8d93f768ff3c356d Bangladesh Tourism

Bangladesh: 25m open-ended Europe seeking advice 25m open-ended Europe seeking advice - Bangladesh

25m open-ended Europe seeking advice

I’ve purchased a one-way ticket to Europe for mid June. I don’t know how long I’ll be there, or where I’ll be throughout, or what I’ll be doing there. What I do know is that I’m more interested in getting lost traveling than I am in hitting all the must-see sites. I’ve never used reddit before, but a friend directed me to this subreddit and it seems like an amazing resource!

I’m hoping to find either small-scale remote working opportunities or odd jobs in and throughout Europe to sustain or be (respectively) the adventure. I have about $5,000, but I'd like to keep as much of it as a safety net as possible. I don't lead an extravagant lifestyle and I'm happy to go with the flow on just about all things (though I do enjoy a generally healthy diet).

I have the experience of a carpenter, the education of an architect, the practice of an event-organizer, and the eagerness of a committed bellhop. I’d really enjoy getting to work on my languages (namely Italian and Spanish) in an environment that might also include working with my hands (ideally while designing). I’m also interested in trying out the hospitality industry. I’ve been able to get out of a lot of trouble in life with charm, patience, and eagerness to help people around me, so I think I’d be a good fit.

My resume is basically a master's degree in architecture and knowledge of its specific computer technologies, proficient on-site construction/carpentry skills with leadership experience, a humble portfolio of art work accompanied with a passionate interest for making more found-object art, experience in event coordination, Spanish language proficiency, basic Italian, rusty French, and a (more than) willingness to sleep on a couch while repairing anything and everything from squeaky drawers to unlevel floors.

I’m feeling inspired and more confident having found this subreddit and look forward to being part of this community, so I decided to just reach out and ask. Any ideas you have would be greatly appreciated. I have no doubt that the trip will be a great adventure, but I can’t count how many times I’ve kicked myself for having not asked for advice from people who know more about one of my interests than I do. So here I am, interested in traveling and not interested in kicking myself, asking a bunch of strangers for insight.



Submitted March 09, 2019 at 07:54PM by charlesboyne https://ift.tt/2UsFs4n

0 Response to "25m open-ended Europe seeking advice"

Total Pageviews

Analytic

Powered by Blogger