0b2a3efcb0aa7cbe6d312c1e8d93f768ff3c356d Bangladesh Tourism

Bangladesh: Short trip to Spain - where to spend a few days? Short trip to Spain - where to spend a few days? - Bangladesh

Short trip to Spain - where to spend a few days?

In a few weeks I’ll be doing a quick (~10 day) trip to Spain. For 5 I’ll be meeting up with friends in Madrid (also where I’m flying in and out of). Where should I go for a few days. I’m in my 30s, so not necessarily looking for a super party place, but somewhere with history, architecture, good food and drink, and where I can meet people sounds ideal. What’re your favorite spots in Spain to stop for a few days?



Submitted March 09, 2019 at 07:54PM by HelsinkiSyndromeLA https://ift.tt/2VP5RJY

0 Response to "Short trip to Spain - where to spend a few days?"

Total Pageviews

Analytic

Powered by Blogger