I [M24] have about 3-4k € and I need help building an itinerary for the summer. Decision anxiety is crippling. HELP!
I have done a lot of solo traveling before. Mostly throughout Asia, and somewhat of Europe (am Swedish). But now, I am all out of ideas and I suffer from major decision making anxiety. For this summer, I will have about 3-4k euros total budget including flights, give or take, to go and do something for four weeks this summer. My main reason for this journey would be to party and meet other travelers. I would be interested in local sightseeings and such, but it wouldnt be my priority. I just wanna get messed up before I reach an age where my body won't allow it, i.e bedridden forever post-drinking.
I have come up with a somewhat rough plan as following, but I am very open for rescheduling or replacing destinations.
July
Amsterdam 13-17th
Munich 17th-20th
Budapest 20th-23rd (been here loads before)
Krakow (been once) OR Belgrade 23rd-27th
Anywhere goes 27th-9th Aug
Or I go to Toronto after Amsterdam, followed by USA (maybe, been loads), Mexico, the Caribbean and maybe one country in SA as I've never been to these places before.
Please help me out!
Submitted March 09, 2019 at 08:08PM by Mrtacotaconot https://ift.tt/2TqTqad

0 Response to "I [M24] have about 3-4k € and I need help building an itinerary for the summer. Decision anxiety is crippling. HELP!"
Post a Comment