College student, one month (July), Two South Asian countries, please help!
Hey y'all, new to this subreddit and generally new when it comes to traveling! Long story short I am a college student and am free all of July. I wanted to take that opportunity to rather go to South Korea or Japan, or both if 4 weeks is enough to travel to both! I don't mind staying in hostels. I had a couple questions I was hoping could get answered by you more experience folks!
-How is traveling alone in these two countries and how much will I struggle due to the language barrier?
-How much am I looking for in terms of total cost in USD? I can be flexible with money but obviously the cheaper the better. I want to live/travel comfortably in these countries, but hostel stay is fine! I'd say maximum I'm willing to spend for the flight/trip/everything is $5000.
-How should I go about exploring? I'm a huge foodie, but for other tourist destinations do I just google things to do in the city I'm in?
-How much should I pack and how do people get around the city or go city to city without a license? Trains/uber?
Any and all info would be much appreciated! I am definitely nervous traveling alone but also excited to explore the world and what it has to offer!
Submitted February 27, 2019 at 11:56PM by IllustriousDebate https://ift.tt/2EgzDjp

0 Response to "College student, one month (July), Two South Asian countries, please help!"
Post a Comment