A classmate is “following me” to a different continent
We’re both 18, I booked a trip to south america 3 months ago for this coming july. She casually mentions she’s going to the same city with the same company (volunteer company) and doing the same volunteer project as me, for 2 weeks. Also, she’s known since I booked it that I’m going to this city, and she knows exactly what I’m doing there. I’ll be there for 5 weeks so I’ll still have 3 weeks solo. We aren’t friends, and she’s not someone I would choose to spend that long of a time with. Also, there’s a small chance we’d be housed together bc of us going with the same company.
What do I do? She hasn’t booked anything yet. I posted in r/amitheasshole and am definitely not going to ask her to change her trip plans, I’m just frustrated and bummed out.
Does anyone have any experience with something like this? Advice?
Submitted February 28, 2019 at 12:54AM by trudicarb https://ift.tt/2Vskx1w

0 Response to "A classmate is “following me” to a different continent"
Post a Comment