0b2a3efcb0aa7cbe6d312c1e8d93f768ff3c356d Bangladesh Tourism

Bangladesh: Traveling to Cuba by myself in a couple months! Traveling to Cuba by myself in a couple months! - Bangladesh

Traveling to Cuba by myself in a couple months!

Taking my first solo trip to Cuba in a few months. I don’t know much Spanish (but plan to try and pick up the basics hopefully before the trip). I’ll be staying in a private room Airbnb so I can ask the hosts questions and not be completely alone. Also I’m a single female so I wanted to be cautious as this is a new place I’ve never been.

Any suggestions of things/sights/etc for the trip? I’ll be there for 4ish days. Want a combination of social, historical, and nature.



Submitted February 27, 2019 at 11:59PM by anonkook https://ift.tt/2T5iMup

0 Response to "Traveling to Cuba by myself in a couple months!"

Total Pageviews

Analytic

Powered by Blogger