0b2a3efcb0aa7cbe6d312c1e8d93f768ff3c356d Bangladesh Tourism

Bangladesh: Planning my Second Road Trip from Alabama through CO, WY, OR, WA, CA, TX. Looking for suggestions, recommendations, or tips about traveling the Northwest. Need advice on where to stop, for how long, and what to do in the cities I will be in Planning my Second Road Trip from Alabama through CO, WY, OR, WA, CA, TX. Looking for suggestions, recommendations, or tips about traveling the Northwest. Need advice on where to stop, for how long, and what to do in the cities I will be in - Bangladesh

Planning my Second Road Trip from Alabama through CO, WY, OR, WA, CA, TX. Looking for suggestions, recommendations, or tips about traveling the Northwest. Need advice on where to stop, for how long, and what to do in the cities I will be in

I am planning my second major road trip starting from Alabama and going all the way up to Washington, Down through Oregon, South through California and Back through Texas.

  1. The National Parks etc I am planning on going to are Rocky Mountain National Park, Yellowstone, Grand Teton, Olympic, Crater Lake, and Red Wood National Park. Which hikes and how long do they take? Also any advice on if im spending too long or too little in any of these places?
  2. The cities I really need advice on what to do, where to go, where to eat/drink, and where to sleep are: Fort Collins, Portland, Seattle, Eugene?, San Francisco, Los Angeles, San Diego, El Paso, Austin.
  3. What to do around Oregon other than Portland?
  4. Should I go to Olympic NP or something else near Seattle?
  5. Should I bother with Eugene, OR or Crater Lake, Both, or something better around these or something to add? How long to spend at Crater Lake?
  6. Is Red Wood National Park worth the visit? If so how long should one spend there? Camp or go to San Fran?
  7. Are there any places that I should take a certain route for great views while traveling especially on the west coast!

All of my stops are flexible besides George, WA because I have a concert I am attending. (Which is why I do an awkward loop on my map)

If anyone has suggestions of places to eat, have a beer, explore, or rest I would love to hear them.

Also if anyone has recommendations on where I should travel instead of the ones I currently am planning, advice is greatly appreciated.

https://ift.tt/2yUBStp

0 Response to "Planning my Second Road Trip from Alabama through CO, WY, OR, WA, CA, TX. Looking for suggestions, recommendations, or tips about traveling the Northwest. Need advice on where to stop, for how long, and what to do in the cities I will be in"

Total Pageviews

Analytic

Powered by Blogger