0b2a3efcb0aa7cbe6d312c1e8d93f768ff3c356d Bangladesh Tourism

Bangladesh: Montenegro: Must see/do places/experiences for an off season visit? Montenegro: Must see/do places/experiences for an off season visit? - Bangladesh

Montenegro: Must see/do places/experiences for an off season visit?

I'll be staying in Kotor for almost a week later this month. It's a small town, so I imagine I'll be going to at least Tivat as well. While I will certainly check out the beaches, it probably won't be great weather to hang out there for long.

That said, it seems like there's a plethora of historical sites to see, part of the draw for me. That said, I would appreciate some tips for sites or experiences that might not be immediately obvious to prioritize - I want to make the most of my time there. Thanks!



Submitted January 13, 2019 at 11:46AM by terminal8 http://bit.ly/2QKHhXx

0 Response to "Montenegro: Must see/do places/experiences for an off season visit?"

Total Pageviews

Analytic

Powered by Blogger