0b2a3efcb0aa7cbe6d312c1e8d93f768ff3c356d Bangladesh Tourism

Bangladesh: Favorite locations? Favorite locations? - Bangladesh

Favorite locations?

Hey guys, 21M from Israel, will discharge from 3 years military service.

In Israel, we grow up knowing we will discharge, work, and go for the big trip. Most of my friends have already set their mind where they want to go, and I'm a bit confused, the world's too big for me to choose!

Would like to hear from a first source about places you happened to travel alone.

The price range is not a problem. In 2 months I will get from the army 4,000USD(plus my own savings, bit more than 2,500USD i can put for the trip), and i plan on working for a couple of months before the flight.

Planning to go around May-July for as long as I can(4 months top I think). Can go from country to another with a regular Israeli passport(list of countries i can go to with or without visa).

List of destinations I've thought of: Berlin, London, Amsterdam, Madrid, Rome, Thailand(have been there with family when I was 13, been amazing and would love to travel there again), Mexico, Argentina, Peru, New Zealand.

Would be happy to hear your suggestions and recommendations for locations and what time of the year is the best for which :D



Submitted January 13, 2019 at 11:53AM by ilayad8 http://bit.ly/2VPKCZd

0 Response to "Favorite locations?"

Total Pageviews

Analytic

Powered by Blogger