Long one way trip and customs?
I have a one way ticket to Rome and have a loose plan. I am planning to do couchsurfing/workaway and make my way to Ancona taking the boat to Croatia and then to travel in the Balkans. I have less than 5K and was gonna travel til that ran out (but really pick up freelance gigs I hope.) I'm nervous I'll be hassled at customs esp cause I have a one way ticket. What do you say in customs when that happens?
Tl;dr I am going to Europe (Rome) on a one way ticket and a loose plan to travel towards the Balkans hopefully for a few months (on less than 5K USD). What do I say at customs to avoid being questioned a lot? Do I show proof of accomodation/Eurrail/ship tickets?
Submitted March 28, 2018 at 09:02AM by Germrg https://ift.tt/2ur4gkB

0 Response to "Long one way trip and customs?"
Post a Comment