0b2a3efcb0aa7cbe6d312c1e8d93f768ff3c356d Bangladesh Tourism

Bangladesh: Travelling without much money? Travelling without much money? - Bangladesh

Travelling without much money?

Hello!

I'll try to keep it short. I'm a young woman from Quebec, Canada who has recently dropped out of school for a while. I'm working in a restaurant and making more money than my family has ever made. I know I will be able to take a week-long paid vacation soon and I would love to take this as an opportunity to take a plane on my own for the first time.

The thing is, as rich as I might feel now that I don't live on a student budget anymore, I know I still don't have that much money. I'll probably have 1500$CAD left to travel this summer, and that's if I tighten my belt. But I REALLY want to give it a try.

Is it possible to book a 7-day solo trip with a 1500$CAD budget? If so, where should I go? Please keep in mind that I am a young woman traveling for the first time (I am probably not so street wise). I don't mind going for cheap expenses, all I want to do is wander around places I have never seen.



Submitted January 13, 2019 at 01:03PM by notoldnotfashioned http://bit.ly/2TGIpxo

0 Response to "Travelling without much money?"

Total Pageviews

Analytic

Powered by Blogger