0b2a3efcb0aa7cbe6d312c1e8d93f768ff3c356d Bangladesh Tourism

Bangladesh: I want to travel. I'm not sure that going alone is my solution. I want to travel. I'm not sure that going alone is my solution. - Bangladesh

I want to travel. I'm not sure that going alone is my solution.

Hey,
I'm interested in traveling to northern Italy. I have no particular interest in traveling alone, but most of my friends are either studying or working, so they are out of the question for anything but a weekend resort.
Truthfully there is something about going alone that excites me. I have a pretty "exotic" set of interests (I like museums, art, animals, and history) which most of my friends don't share- many even despise.

With that said I'm also hesitant about going alone. I don't want to spend my entire trip alone. I will probably avoid hostels and would opt to an Airbnb, and while that I don't suffer social anxiety and I like to consider myself likable, I have a tough time initiating conversations with strangers.

There are also some other things that I enjoy doing, but usually need a friendly push to do it, like clubbing. I can almost see myself going to a club, buying myself a drink and just going back to bed without talking to anyone.

I would really appreciate any insight regarding my concerns.



Submitted January 13, 2019 at 08:18PM by KvotheOfTheHill http://bit.ly/2AICvEI

0 Response to "I want to travel. I'm not sure that going alone is my solution."

Total Pageviews

Analytic

Powered by Blogger