0b2a3efcb0aa7cbe6d312c1e8d93f768ff3c356d Bangladesh Tourism

Bangladesh: A "Solo Travel" for dummies? A "Solo Travel" for dummies? - Bangladesh

A "Solo Travel" for dummies?

Hey everybody, so I've recently paid off most of my student loans, and now that I'm actually saving money from my job, I want to take my free time to travel. However, I'm a pretty organized person and I wish there was like a solid "how to" guide? I hate that I'm not very "free form" and I'm a sucker for directions and instructions. So I'm trying to break out of my shell to be more spontaneous and creative by travelling, but I still need some backbone and ground rules for adventuring.

I know that solo travel is different for everybody, but if there's a website/thread that has something along of the lines of "things that you should bring while travelling" or "if you're going to (insert location) you should bring (blank)," please help a girl out. Thanks!!



Submitted January 13, 2019 at 08:17PM by definiteltynotdrunk http://bit.ly/2SRIj5X

0 Response to "A "Solo Travel" for dummies?"

Total Pageviews

Analytic

Powered by Blogger