0b2a3efcb0aa7cbe6d312c1e8d93f768ff3c356d Bangladesh Tourism

Bangladesh: This calendar for nature lovers came out of spending a year+ on the road! This calendar for nature lovers came out of spending a year+ on the road! - Bangladesh

This calendar for nature lovers came out of spending a year+ on the road!

I've been working on a project inspired by my year and a half vandwelling in national forests and on BLM land. I’ve been trying to “get back to” the rhythms of nature, but I know so little about those rhythms that I don't know what's important, what to focus on.

There are plenty of books about nature and wilderness skills—I have several—but they're usually sorted by topic, not by time, and focus on one topic at a time. Despite a great deal of searching, I couldn't find anything that would put lots different topics together in a format that would tell me what to look for now or soon.

So I decided to make something for myself, and a calendar seemed to me the best way to organize the information.

A calendar that could help me feel the world around me, not just pretty pictures of it.

As I talked about it with others, it seemed like there might be wider interest. So, I made my first ever Kickstarter, which is now LIVE!

You can look at what I've made, and of course pledge now to get your very own copy. Shipping will be in mid- to late February, so you won't have to wait long! (The calendar starts in spring, at the beginning of the natural year.)

https://i.redd.it/lsz8eq3cs8a21.jpg

http://bit.ly/2RKuTv9

0 Response to "This calendar for nature lovers came out of spending a year+ on the road!"

Total Pageviews

Analytic

Powered by Blogger