0b2a3efcb0aa7cbe6d312c1e8d93f768ff3c356d Bangladesh Tourism

Bangladesh: 9 weeks in SE Asia suggestions 9 weeks in SE Asia suggestions - Bangladesh

9 weeks in SE Asia suggestions

Hey all! I am a 27F traveler leaving for Bangkok Feb 10th. This is my second solo backpacking trip (went to Europe for 4mo back in 2015) and am looking for tips on my route and any “can’t miss” sights! I have a tendency to bite off more than I can chew because I just want to see EVERYTHING....but I’m trying to be realistic. This is the rough outline I’ve got:

Fly into Bangkok- 7-10 days here between Bangkok, Chiangmai, and Pai.

Laos- 2 weeks

Vietnam- 2 weeks

Southern Thailand- 7-10 days

Indonesia- 2 weeks

Singapore- 3-5 days

Does this look reasonable?! Are there any places you think are “musts” in these countries?

Thanks guys!



Submitted January 13, 2019 at 06:06PM by Muffilato http://bit.ly/2FuQq4D

0 Response to "9 weeks in SE Asia suggestions"

Total Pageviews

Analytic

Powered by Blogger