0b2a3efcb0aa7cbe6d312c1e8d93f768ff3c356d Bangladesh Tourism

Bangladesh: Destination Advice: South India or Indo/Philippines Destination Advice: South India or Indo/Philippines - Bangladesh

Destination Advice: South India or Indo/Philippines

Hey guys! Long time lurker here who is reaching out for some advice. I've been planning a 6 week trip to take place the end of feb through march and am stuck on deciding whether I should go to south India and Sri Lanka or hit up Indo/ the Philippines. I am South Indian by descent (but have never been to India!) and feel like it would be cool to kind of re embrace my culture. On the other hand im starting grad school in the fall and would love an adventurous/ party oriented type of trip and I feel Indo and the Philippines might be better for this. I love to surf, drink and hang out and while I am interested in cultural activities I did find myself getting tired of all the temples when i travelled through SE Asia last year.

Does anyone have any advice or insight on these locations to help me in my decision?? Appreciate any and all input.

Cheers



Submitted January 13, 2019 at 07:11PM by _tlex http://bit.ly/2HcHcwg

0 Response to "Destination Advice: South India or Indo/Philippines"

Total Pageviews

Analytic

Powered by Blogger