I have a week to go somewhere, but im unsure of where I want to go
Id like to apologize in advance if this post is all over the place lol.
So pretty much, I would like to go on a little road trip, but im not too sure where to go. Being on lockdown for the last year has me eager to leave for a bit. I would love to go near the coast. I live in Chicago, so the east coast would probably be the closest. I only have a week and I would be driving (obviously lol). It'll probably be a solo trip, unless I can friend a friend or someone who would be willing to come with on short notice. Im thinking of either going to Virginia, North Carolina, South Carolina, or Georgia. If anyone knows of any cool places to go (or camp) near there, I would love to know! Normally I would find an airbnb, but thats not possible if I don't know where i'm going yet. All I know for sure is that in 2 weeks, i'm getting in my car and driving away.
So if anyone has any suggestions or tips, I would love to hear them!

0 Response to "I have a week to go somewhere, but im unsure of where I want to go"
Post a Comment