0b2a3efcb0aa7cbe6d312c1e8d93f768ff3c356d Bangladesh Tourism

Bangladesh: Your favorite cities in Asia? Your favorite cities in Asia? - Bangladesh

Your favorite cities in Asia?


I’ve compiled a list of cities I’d like to see in Asia and was wondering if anyone had anymore recommendations? I like walking around busy cities and taking lots of pictures. Cool architecture, stores, pretty spectacles, cool places to see. I like eating good food too but am also a bit picky and won’t eat really exotic and unique food. I enjoy nature but generally only if it’s within the city or really close by. Tokyo is the one I’m most excited for.Unfortunately I’m starting full time work and will only get 3ish weeks off every year and I’m from United States, so this list might take many years, hence why it’s a bit short.I’m considering in 4-5 years to take a full year off and finish all my wishlist places.Tokyo, Kyoto, Nara, Osaka, Seoul,Taipei, Hong Kong, Beijing, Shanghai, BangkokSome places I’ve read about on internet but am not convinced I should add: Singapore, Siem Reap Cambodia to see Angkor Wat, Bali and Ubud specifically, Kuala Lumpur, Ho Chi Minh City, Hanoi, Hoi An, Chiang Mai. via /r/solotravel https://ift.tt/2KeziC4

0 Response to "Your favorite cities in Asia?"

Total Pageviews

Analytic

Powered by Blogger