Advice and sights for first time international solo traveler? (Limited time)

Hey guys! I’ve been a lurker here for a very long time and I finally get to post! I’m going on a work trip next week and will have 5 days to myself before I actually have to get any work done or meetup with colleagues in Cologne. I am flying into Paris and staying my first night there. From there, I’ll have a night in Brussels and a night in Amsterdam before spending the rest of the trip in Cologne/Gummersbach/Düsseldorf. I plan to see the major sights in each city but I’m searching for any suggestions. I’ll be staying in hostels and plan to do most of my sightseeing on foot (except Versailles). Because of the time crunch, I won’t be spending any time inside of museums or on guided tours. Next time :)I love unique architecture and small-town charm. Thank you for any insight! via /r/solotravel https://ift.tt/31he5NC

0 Response to "Advice and sights for first time international solo traveler? (Limited time)"
Post a Comment