8 Nights in London - Ideas & Itinerary Check

Hi solotravelers,I'm solotraveling to London next week, and I need help filling open time in my itinerary. I was hoping for suggestions/itinerary check. A bit about me if it helps: I'm a 32 year old American music teacher. I love music (classical, jazz, indie), art, culture, food, antiques, architecture, photography, and history. I've tried to select activities which I think reflect my interests, although I'm lacking in the dining category. Some foods I definitely want to try: fish & chips, clotted cream, "high tea," full english breakfast.Specific times/activities I need help with are marked with a ❓Any input regarding what I should see, whether I'm planning too much for a particular day, or if I'm setting myself up for a public transit nightmare would be appreciated. I'll be staying in Queen's Park. Thank you!Day 1 - Tue, Aug 6 - Queen's Park // South Bank9:20am -- Arrive @ LHR12:00pm -- Lunch @ Queen's Park2:00pm -- Check in @ AirBnB3:00pm -- Queen's Walk (South Bank)6:00pm -- Dinner along Queen's Walk (Recommendation?) ❓8:00pm -- Evening activity/pub ❓Day 2 - Wed, Aug 7 - Covent Garden & Piccadilly Circus8:45am -- Breakfast10:00am -- National Gallery1:00pm -- Lunch @ Piccadilly Circus3:00pm -- Burlington Arcade5:00pm -- Bond St8:00pm -- Dinner and Jazz @ St. Martin in the FieldsDay 3 - Thu, Aug 8 - Westminster8:30am -- Breakfast9:30am -- Westminster Abbey12:00pm -- Lunch1:00pm -- Tower of London via River Bus3:00pm -- Greenwich via River BusWhat to do in G-wich❓Dinner❓Evening❓Day 4 - Fri, Aug 9 - Oxford8:00am -- Breakfast9:21am -- London to OxfordIn Oxford❓❓5:00pm -- Oxford to LondonDay 5 - Sat, Aug 10 - Camden Town9:00am -- Portobello Rd Market12:00pm -- Camden Passage3:00pm -- King's Cross/St. Pancras4:00pm -- Camden Town ❓❓Dinner❓Evening❓Day 6 - Sun, Aug 11 - South Kensington10:00am -- Brunch @ The Serpentine Kitchen & Bar11:30am -- Harrod's1:00pm -- Lunch @ Harrod's Food Court2:30pm -- V&A Museum6:00pm -- Dinner @ ❓8:00pm -- BBC Proms @ Royal Albert HallDay 7 - Mon, Aug 128:30am -- Breakfast10:00am -- Staterooms @ Buckingham Palace1:00pm -- Piano Trio @ St. Martin in the Fields2:30pm -- Churchill War Rooms4:00pm -- Afternoon Tea @ ❓6:00pm -- ❓Day 8 - Tue, Aug 13 - East End/Catch Up Day10:00am -- British Museum1:00pm -- Lunch @ ❓2:00pm -- London Review Bookshop // Other Book Shops3:30pm -- Brick Lane (East End Thrift Store?) ❓5:00pm -- ❓Good last night activity❓Day 9 - Wed, Aug 14Depart LHR via /r/solotravel https://ift.tt/2GIc2Kv

0 Response to "8 Nights in London - Ideas & Itinerary Check"
Post a Comment