0b2a3efcb0aa7cbe6d312c1e8d93f768ff3c356d Bangladesh Tourism

Bangladesh: Best way to get around China + places to see in Shanghai? Best way to get around China + places to see in Shanghai? - Bangladesh

Best way to get around China + places to see in Shanghai?


So this December I’ll be traveling to China from America for about 2 weeks. I was wondering what the best way to get from Guangzhou to Shanghai is? I’m debating between taking a train or flying but currently leaning towards a train due to cost. If anybody has any experiences or tips on booking, I’d love to hear them. Also if anybody has recommendations to see in Shanghai that are lesser known and touristy, I’d appreciate it. This is my first trip to Asia (I’m 19) and went to Germany in May and had a great time. Thanks in advance! via /r/solotravel https://ift.tt/2LWKOEn

0 Response to "Best way to get around China + places to see in Shanghai?"

Total Pageviews

Analytic

Powered by Blogger