To the travelers that enjoy nightlife, do you bring one pair of shoes or two?
I'm going to be in Europe for 40 days this coming up summer and going to be visiting many big nightlife cities (Budapest, Krakow, cities on Adriatic coast, maybe Berlin). Those of you who partake in nightlife a lot on your travels, do you take an extra pair of shoes specifically for when you go out? I plan on going out a good majority of the nights during my trip, so they'll be used a lot.
My main shoe is going to be a minor variation of these. They're really comfy and good for walking everywhere. I guess they'd 'pass' for going out but I'd rather bring a good pair of shoes I enjoy going out with.
So, one pair of shoes that'll 'pass' for nightlife or do you bring an extra pair?
Submitted March 09, 2019 at 10:01PM by rohansfinest https://ift.tt/2ELlzig

0 Response to "To the travelers that enjoy nightlife, do you bring one pair of shoes or two?"
Post a Comment