Bejing airport and carry on question (first time travelling)
Hi
Decided to go on my first solo travel and need help. I'm going from Heathrow to Beijing with a 5 hour layover to catch my flight to Vietnam.
Both flights are with air China. I haven't done much travelling honestly and I'm the type of person who stresses if I don't know what to expect which makes it very difficult for me to relax.
First question. I misread the carry on luggage and thought I had a limit of 8 kg but infact its 5kg. I'm a pretty big guy at 6ft 4 and decently muscular so my clothes do weigh a fair bit. My carry on is 11kg so I'm very much over.
Would I be able to get away with it as carry on or is it better to just check it in?. The carry on is my only luggage apart from a small pack I have.
Next question. If I check it in would I have to collect it from the carousel or would it be sent to my next flight which is 5-6 hour layover.
I leave tomorrow so leaving it pretty late to ask for help.
Really appreciate the help.
Thanks
Submitted March 09, 2019 at 09:41PM by kingz1298 https://ift.tt/2Tsjd1Z

0 Response to "Bejing airport and carry on question (first time travelling)"
Post a Comment