0b2a3efcb0aa7cbe6d312c1e8d93f768ff3c356d Bangladesh Tourism

Bangladesh: Plz help a not-sad solo female traveller summer birthday plans Plz help a not-sad solo female traveller summer birthday plans - Bangladesh

Plz help a not-sad solo female traveller summer birthday plans

Hello!

Can anybody suggest a nice place in Europe to visit for 8 days - I'm trying to plan my solo birthday trip at the end of August.

Location: ? anywhere in Europe, I have been to Rome, Berlin, Budapest, Naples, Athens, Dubrovnik so looking for somewhere a bit different. Going to Turkey in September so that's out!

Budget: Think I will either go for a hostel or airbnb, flight-wise I'll be travelling from London, under £200?

Interests: SUN, a nice city, a boss beach close-ish by, good museums, old ruins - not against moving around a little or getting a car.

I have been looking at Portugal...Any thoughts or suggestions welcome!



Submitted March 10, 2019 at 08:40PM by kojimu https://ift.tt/2UvfUUd

0 Response to "Plz help a not-sad solo female traveller summer birthday plans"

Total Pageviews

Analytic

Powered by Blogger