0b2a3efcb0aa7cbe6d312c1e8d93f768ff3c356d Bangladesh Tourism

Bangladesh: Planning a Trip to Portugal and another Country. Would like help identifying a second country to visit in Europe Planning a Trip to Portugal and another Country. Would like help identifying a second country to visit in Europe - Bangladesh

Planning a Trip to Portugal and another Country. Would like help identifying a second country to visit in Europe

Hi, I'm planning on a trip sometime this year to Portugal and possibly another country. The duration would be roughly 2 weeks. I'd be looking at going in May. This would be my first solo trip.

Portugal (6 days): Lisbon, Sintra, Porto, Braga. I would spend 3 days in Lisbon and Porto each. A day trip to Sintra and Braga would be the plan.

I do want to go to a second country. I want to see Spain, especially southern Spain (seville, granada, cordoba, Barcelona). However, tickets to the Alhambra seem to be sold out so I think I may come to spain on a later date. If that's the case, I could visit Madrid and Barcelona as well.

Would it be worthwhile to visit Granada and not see the Alhambra?

Currently I plan on pivoting to a different country in Europe. I'm a student so I can't spend too much. Countries or areas that interest me include Ireland, Belgium, Scandinavia, Italy, and Ukraine.

Do you have any recommendations?

Are there any places you visited that really stuck with you?

Thanks



Submitted March 10, 2019 at 10:48PM by isengardsucks https://ift.tt/2tZgmyn

0 Response to "Planning a Trip to Portugal and another Country. Would like help identifying a second country to visit in Europe"

Total Pageviews

Analytic

Powered by Blogger