0b2a3efcb0aa7cbe6d312c1e8d93f768ff3c356d Bangladesh Tourism

Bangladesh: Driving NC to CO this summer. Anything worth stopping to see? Driving NC to CO this summer. Anything worth stopping to see? - Bangladesh

Driving NC to CO this summer. Anything worth stopping to see?

I’ve done this drive several times but always on a time crunch. This summer I’d like to take my time and break up the drive a little. Can you recommend some cool places to stop? I love road trips but this isn’t a part of the country I’m usually very excited about and I’m hoping to change my mind.

It will be me (30/F) and my dog. Things we like to do: hike/walk, eat good food, visit cute/weird towns with character, historical landmarks, get off the beaten path, photo opportunities, appreciate a good view, etc. I’ll be taking this route: NC>TN>MO>KS>CO.

Is there anything worth stopping for in MO or KS??

Any and all suggestions are appreciated!

https://ift.tt/2HqzahL

0 Response to "Driving NC to CO this summer. Anything worth stopping to see?"

Total Pageviews

Analytic

Powered by Blogger