0b2a3efcb0aa7cbe6d312c1e8d93f768ff3c356d Bangladesh Tourism

Bangladesh: My first solo trip during heavy heartbreak My first solo trip during heavy heartbreak - Bangladesh

My first solo trip during heavy heartbreak

Hey guys, so this whole solo travel thing is new to me. About a week and a half ago, my live in gf or almost 4 years sent me a single text breaking up with me then ceased all contact and left all her stuff. I have been a huge mess, and decided to do something I never could have done with her. I booked a trip to Aguadilla , Puerto Rico for myself.

My question is, has anyone else ever been in this situation? Did it help you heal at all?

I am scared I will go but still be depressed and missing her in a tropical setting. Thus being a waste of time and out of my comfort zone.

Also, has anyone been here before? Any suggestions on what to do?



Submitted March 17, 2019 at 05:02PM by _ICE_COLD_WATER_ https://ift.tt/2TMzmPR

0 Response to "My first solo trip during heavy heartbreak"

Total Pageviews

Analytic

Powered by Blogger