0b2a3efcb0aa7cbe6d312c1e8d93f768ff3c356d Bangladesh Tourism

Bangladesh: Can I buy Vodafone or Orange Sim card in Paris CDG airport easily? And will it work in Spain? Can I buy Vodafone or Orange Sim card in Paris CDG airport easily? And will it work in Spain? - Bangladesh

Can I buy Vodafone or Orange Sim card in Paris CDG airport easily? And will it work in Spain?

My main stay is in Spain but I'll have a lot of time to kill in France. It'd be nice to get the sim to set up then if possible. Is it possible to buy in Paris airport and if so, will it work just as well in Spain (compared to if I just bought it in Barcelonaa)?

Thanks.



Submitted March 17, 2019 at 05:56PM by DoctorQuinlan https://ift.tt/2TeX3uV

0 Response to "Can I buy Vodafone or Orange Sim card in Paris CDG airport easily? And will it work in Spain?"

Total Pageviews

Analytic

Powered by Blogger