0b2a3efcb0aa7cbe6d312c1e8d93f768ff3c356d Bangladesh Tourism

Bangladesh: Just booked flight for my first solo trip... Just booked flight for my first solo trip... - Bangladesh

Just booked flight for my first solo trip...

So I usually travel with friends or family but I (26/f) just booked my first solo plane ticket to Bali this summer. Going solo mostly because I love yoga and feel like it will be more of a personal journey. I am nervous to do my first solo trip. I'm worried about how easy it will be to meet people. I don't want to feel lonely even though I'm going solo. I'm more introverted and a loner at home. I don't want to bring all that to Bali with me haha. I know I'm rambling, but just need some advice and encouragement. I'm trying to stay at yoga centers/retreats so I can meet more people hopefully like me.



Submitted March 10, 2019 at 11:59PM by LSki92 https://ift.tt/2u8McZL

0 Response to "Just booked flight for my first solo trip..."

Total Pageviews

Analytic

Powered by Blogger