Future Motorcycle Trip in Japan/Experiences with Intl. Driver's License and Local Police
I'm in the process of planning a short motorcycle trip in Japan, most likely in the early fall. Either around Tokyo (where I know people), Fukuoka (where I've traveled to before), or Okinawa (just because it seems nice).
I asked a while back about renting bikes and got great info, so this isn't about that. After thinking about it a while, I'm a bit worried about having to explain myself/hold my own in the event of a traffic stop or trying to explain the intl. driver's license to an unfamiliar officer.
So.. for anyone who has had experiences with traffic police in a foreign country, what was it like? What saved/screwed you? Have any of you encountered issues with your international driver's licenses? Do you think being alone made the process more difficult than if you were in a group? Anything else to add in general? I'm curious.
Submitted January 16, 2019 at 12:20AM by integral_red http://bit.ly/2FCaYrY

0 Response to "Future Motorcycle Trip in Japan/Experiences with Intl. Driver's License and Local Police"
Post a Comment