0b2a3efcb0aa7cbe6d312c1e8d93f768ff3c356d Bangladesh Tourism

Bangladesh: Planning late summer/early fall Xcountry road trip and I need some advice. Planning late summer/early fall Xcountry road trip and I need some advice. - Bangladesh

Planning late summer/early fall Xcountry road trip and I need some advice.

Vehicles: my dream would be a westfalia or vanogon but how reliable are those and would it actually make it? Do they rent them like motor homes? Should I just rent a smallish motorhome?

Animals: I'm bringing my cat, yes you read that right. I know In the beginning it will be bit rough but he's resilient and would be harnessed outside the vehicle at all times. He's also the reason I want a camper type vehicle. What are some things I might overlook for him (besides food/water/litter/toys/harness)?

Any other random advice?

http://bit.ly/2TUMDSd

0 Response to "Planning late summer/early fall Xcountry road trip and I need some advice."

Total Pageviews

Analytic

Powered by Blogger