0b2a3efcb0aa7cbe6d312c1e8d93f768ff3c356d Bangladesh Tourism

Bangladesh: South Thailand Suggestions South Thailand Suggestions - Bangladesh

South Thailand Suggestions

Hi /r/solotravel! I'm headed to Thailand this summer and thought I'd pick the community brain for some ideas for this trip. I went to North Thailand (Bangkok, Chiang Mai, Pai) my first and last time there in 2016 and loved the food, mountains, renting a scooter and biking around, as well as the laid back experience especially in Chiang Mai and Pai. I'm not much of a beach person or ocean person (zero interest in scuba diving; being underwater terrifies me) but thought I should check out the south at least once. I'm not a crazy party person either, and wondering if there would be any recommendations of places/islands that would be good to get that laid-back vibe without the party environment?



Submitted January 16, 2019 at 12:12AM by SymphoniusRex http://bit.ly/2Fuyh7M

0 Response to "South Thailand Suggestions"

Total Pageviews

Analytic

Powered by Blogger