0b2a3efcb0aa7cbe6d312c1e8d93f768ff3c356d Bangladesh Tourism

Bangladesh: Newb driving solo CHI-PDX! Newb driving solo CHI-PDX! - Bangladesh

Newb driving solo CHI-PDX!

So similar to u/gotanychange I’m moving to Portland in January. I’ll be renting a 2wd minivan and driving solo. The thing to know here is that I’m a really inexperienced driver (never needed a car in Chicago). I’m giving myself 7 days for the trip (and might be willing to take a bit longer if needed) so I have plenty of time and want to enjoy myself, but still need to keep the trip relatively cheap. I’m gonna look up cheap camp grounds and hotels for sleeping to save some $$$

Here are my two main concerns:

I’m a bit sketched out by the notion of driving through snowy mountains in January, so I’m considering taking a more southern route OK-TX-NM-AZ-CA. Driving up the pacific coast sounds amazing!

Conversely I’m also concerned with driving for hours on end. Again I’m taking plenty of time but needless to say I’m sure my driving endurance won’t be close to most of yours.

I’m interested to hear your thoughts on my plan so far! Any sight seeing i shouldn’t miss? Any safety tips? Any tips on saving money?

https://ift.tt/2KpL3Eo

0 Response to "Newb driving solo CHI-PDX!"

Total Pageviews

Analytic

Powered by Blogger