0b2a3efcb0aa7cbe6d312c1e8d93f768ff3c356d Bangladesh Tourism

Bangladesh: Advice for a newb Chi>PDX Advice for a newb Chi>PDX - Bangladesh

Advice for a newb Chi>PDX

So somewhat similar to @gotanychange’s post I’m driving from Chicago to Portland in January. My thing is is I’m a really inexperienced driver (never needed a car in Chicago) and I’m going by myself. I’m thinking of taking 7 days for the trip though I may be able to add a few days if need be. I’ll be driving a 2wd minivan rental. So I’m looking advice on my route, things to see and anything else you may think of.

My main two concerns are: 1. Terrain. Again I’m really inexperienced and I’m not driving a car that’s ideal for snowy mountains.

  1. Time on the road. Again I’m giving myself plenty of time and don’t want to be rushed but several consecutive hours/days on the road will probably wear on me more than most of you

Thanks in adavance!

https://ift.tt/2QXYCNK

0 Response to "Advice for a newb Chi>PDX"

Total Pageviews

Analytic

Powered by Blogger