0b2a3efcb0aa7cbe6d312c1e8d93f768ff3c356d Bangladesh Tourism

Bangladesh: Solo trip to Rome Solo trip to Rome - Bangladesh

Solo trip to Rome

First solo trip so any suggestions would be appreciated

I have a rough itinerary so far. All suggestions welcome.

I plan on getting the Roma pass.

Day 0: Arrive in Rome and get to hostel by train.

Day 1: Colosseum/Forum/Palantine Hill.

Day 2: Galleria Borghese/ Pantheon

Day 3: Vatican

Day 4: Take bus to Tivoli. Visit Villa d'Este and Hadrian's Villa. Bus back to Rome

Day 5: Train to Naples. Bus to Pompeii. Visit Pompeii. Train back to Rome

Day 6: Back to airport and back home.

I plan on staying in hostels and eating relatively cheap food from local places. Any suugestions for hostels/restaurants would be appreciated.

The plan is to see 1-2 attractions per day and spend the rest of the day wandering around the city checking out things that look interesting.

Any places that I should add to the itinerary?



Submitted February 18, 2018 at 02:34AM by va456 http://ift.tt/2Ct8uqu

0 Response to "Solo trip to Rome"

Total Pageviews

Analytic

Powered by Blogger