0b2a3efcb0aa7cbe6d312c1e8d93f768ff3c356d Bangladesh Tourism

Bangladesh: Route suggestions SEA Route suggestions SEA - Bangladesh

Route suggestions SEA

Hi I am planning a trip to SEA later this year and I will be flying from Melbourne Australia to Bangkok then going north and into Vietnam before making my way south in Vietnam. Estimating the total trip length to be around 2.5 months. The main countries I am interested in seeing thoroughly are Thailand and Vietnam with Laos being a maybe at this point. I prefer quality over quantity though and would like to spend upwards of a month in Vietnam and slightly less than this in Thailand. Is it worth skipping Laos and flying from Chiang Mai/Rai to Hanoi then going south? Can anyone suggest alternative routes that would allow me to maximise my time in Thailand/Vietnam. Which trips are bearable by bus/train and which should I fly?

Thanks.



Submitted February 18, 2018 at 04:04AM by dindunuffinm8 http://ift.tt/2CshLzm

0 Response to "Route suggestions SEA"

Total Pageviews

Analytic

Powered by Blogger