0b2a3efcb0aa7cbe6d312c1e8d93f768ff3c356d Bangladesh Tourism

Bangladesh: NJ -> GA in 4 days? NJ -> GA in 4 days? - Bangladesh

NJ -> GA in 4 days?

Hey all,

I happen to have 4 days off next week and I want to visit family in Atlanta. Waze says it takes 12 hours to get to GA from NJ. Now I’m no seasoned road tripper (I usually just bus it), so I’m wondering if it would be feasible to go down and back within those 4 days. I also could add an extra day if need be but I’d rather not take off if I don’t have to.

Also if you guys have any recommendations for stops on the way down I’d be so grateful. I typically look for people watching, good food and museums when on vacation.

http://ift.tt/2CC6dya

0 Response to "NJ -> GA in 4 days?"

Total Pageviews

Analytic

Powered by Blogger