0b2a3efcb0aa7cbe6d312c1e8d93f768ff3c356d Bangladesh Tourism

Bangladesh: 2 pairs of shoes enough for 8+ months? 2 pairs of shoes enough for 8+ months? - Bangladesh

2 pairs of shoes enough for 8+ months?

Hey guys

I'm a guy from the UK, about to go on my first big solo trip. Starting in South America, then going to South East Asia. It's going to be at least 8 months, but more like 1+ year. I'm not doing anywhere that's going be icy/snowy.

  • I'm not going to be doing any serious hiking, but if I was going to do things like the Lares trek in Peru - could I rent hiking shoes?

  • I'm travelling with a Osprey Farpoint 40L, which might seem a bit stupid going with such a small pack for such a long time - but I'm up for the challenge and I reckon I'll be glad I made the decision. I'll be wearing a pair of trainers to travel in, and I was thinking to just have 1 pair of sandals in my pack. Is this a good idea?

  • What shoes do you personally bring?



Submitted January 03, 2018 at 11:13PM by BavidDrent http://ift.tt/2Cziin6

0 Response to "2 pairs of shoes enough for 8+ months?"

Total Pageviews

Analytic

Powered by Blogger