Ice/Weather Concerns - Driving through Southern CO/UT
A friend and I are driving from Houston to LA by way of Amarillo and the above route. We’ve done the 10, we’ve done the 40, we want something else.
AAA informed my friend that it is NOT advisable to take a northern route this time of year because of potential ice and/or bad weather. I’ve looked online at weather forecasts, and while it will be dipping below freezing (hopefully mostly at night and in early mornings when we won’t be driving), the temperature will remain well above freezing (mid 50s) throughout the day.
Does anyone have experience driving this route? I anticipate us taking the 50 W or 160 W. Are there any online resources with up to date road conditions?
And lastly, if anyone has any cool sights to see along southern CO/UT, we’d be most grateful.
Happy New Year, happy driving fellow road warriors!

0 Response to "Ice/Weather Concerns - Driving through Southern CO/UT"
Post a Comment