0b2a3efcb0aa7cbe6d312c1e8d93f768ff3c356d Bangladesh Tourism

Bangladesh: Rank your favorite national parks/monuments/forests, and tell us why! Rank your favorite national parks/monuments/forests, and tell us why! - Bangladesh

Rank your favorite national parks/monuments/forests, and tell us why!

I've only been to a few, but I'd rank mine:

Zion National Park

Indescribable beauty and majesty; home to my all-time favorite hike Angel's Landing. Honestly a place I will never forget, and can't wait to return to.

Pisgah National Forest

Not quite sure what the allure is for me, but I've been here 2 years in a row, and will probably make it 3 this summer. I think it's the childlike excitement I feel sliding down "Sliding Rock", and the serenity and beauty I feel at "Looking Glass Falls". Oh...and swimming under the waterfall is pretty awesome as well. Finish that up with a hike up Looking Glass Rock? Incredible. My next adventure in Pisgah will be to tackle Grandfather Mountain, the "Old Rag of North Carolina!"

Bryce Canyon National Park

I only spent a few hours here, but the beauty and uniqueness of Bryce still resonates with me. The hoodoos were mesmerizing, and along with Zion, are a sight I can't wait to see again.

Shenandoah National Park

Only 2 hours from home, I have become slightly desensitized to Shenandoah...but come fall-time, I remember why I love it so much. It's a beautiful place, and is home to one of my favorite hikes in Old Rag. It's also home to a pretty neat swimming hole (it's a secret!).

Grand Canyon National Park

We visited the North Rim of the canyon, and it was every bit as beautiful as we imagined. It's hard to describe how small the canyon makes you feel. If we had spent more time here, I would probably have ranked it higher. Nonetheless, we hope to spend more time here our next time out in the Utah/Arizona area.

Cedar Breaks National Monument

Much like Bryce, except at an elevation of over 10,000 feet! The meadows we drove through leading into the visitor's center were beautiful. As for Cedar Breaks itself...stunning, simply stunning. It's a great spot to spend a couple hours and just soak in the views.

That's my top 6 (and only 6 that I've been to...if I remember correctly). I'd love to hear what everyone else thinks!

http://ift.tt/2CBIjDh

0 Response to "Rank your favorite national parks/monuments/forests, and tell us why!"

Total Pageviews

Analytic

Powered by Blogger