Paraguay Itinerary Help
Hello! I don't think Paraguay is overwhelmingly popular, but I hope somebody who has been catches this!
In December I will be visiting my friends in Brazil then taking a 1 week to visit Paraguay, mostly for the hell of it.
I'll be flying into Asuncion on a Saturday and leaving on Sunday 8 days later.
I'm mostly interested in historical and cultural sights, and if there's any cool landscapes, hiking, etc. in the surroundings that would be a great plus. I'll have partied pretty hard in Brazil, so nightlife is not a priority here.
So far I'm considering going to the following places (though probably won't have time for all):
- Encarnacion
- Foz de Iguacu (Ciudad del Este) - not reading great things about this, but if the falls are accessible from here that'd be cool.
- Concepcion
- Cerro Cora National Park (from Concepcion) - seems like a PITA to get to, and would be far off from Encarnacion, etc. but I can be convinced.
- Ybycui National Park - more in the direction of Encarnacion, but I'm still a little fuzzy on accessibility.
- Yaguaron - seems close and easy to access from Asuncion.
- TBD
If anyone has any input, that would be awesome! There is not a ton of good travel writing about Paraguay, so sharing your experience would be cool.
It seems like I'm going to have to focus on Asuncion and the southeastern corner, or Asuncion and the northern areas for just a week, but I'm very open to ideas.
Thanks!
Submitted November 09, 2017 at 04:44PM by Becroki http://ift.tt/2yKjy5J

0 Response to "Paraguay Itinerary Help"
Post a Comment