0b2a3efcb0aa7cbe6d312c1e8d93f768ff3c356d Bangladesh Tourism

Bangladesh: 1-month post 5-month road trip 1-month post 5-month road trip - Bangladesh

1-month post 5-month road trip

Hi guys, I thought I would post my road trip and try and answer any questions people might have about planning their own road trip.

Plan: Visit all the national parks over 7 months Vehicle: 2005 4runner Budget: 1000 dollars a month Miles budgeted: 25000

I based my route around the parks and spent some time visiting friends and cities too.

Basic route: Mammoth Cave - Smoky Mountain - Everglades - Dry Tortuga - Biscayne Bay - Congaree - Shannondoah - Acadia - Cayohoga - Isle Royale - Voyageurs - Theodore Roosevelt - Wind Cave - Badlands - Tetons - Yellowstone - Glacier - Jasper - Banff - North Cascades - Rainier - Olypmic - Crater Lake - Redwoods - Lassen - Yosemite

After I visited I decided it was time for me to go home so I drove back to TN from Cali in 2 days. Twas a hell of a drive.

Let me know if you have any questions about living, budgeting, backpacking, hiking, or really anything.

http://ift.tt/2zqO4RO - Idk why it doesn't show my time down in Florida

http://ift.tt/2zKdVER

0 Response to "1-month post 5-month road trip"

Total Pageviews

Analytic

Powered by Blogger