0b2a3efcb0aa7cbe6d312c1e8d93f768ff3c356d Bangladesh Tourism

Bangladesh: Am I Wrong to take advantage of this city's nightlife? Am I Wrong to take advantage of this city's nightlife? - Bangladesh

Am I Wrong to take advantage of this city's nightlife?

I recently uploaded a video of me in Barcelona onto my channel and spread it around in some subreddits.

I have gotten some negative comments about it that "this is why Barcelona hates tourists" I was saddened to hear that my video provoked those feelings onto them. I completely understand why some might think that way, as I detest drunk foolishness as well (part of my video even shows some stranger passed out in my hostel room)

However, I take it as each city having its "must-dos" Similar to how you must go on a gondola ride in Venice, or eat Dim Sum in Hong Kong... I knew coming into Barcelona, nightlife would be a very prominent highlight of my trip... or maybe I just wanted it to be, because it had such a reputation for being just that. Why does it seem like the locals do not like to embrace that aspect? Or is this "barcelona hates tourists" only a small part of the city? Maybe I'm just rambling here... but what are your guys' thoughts on this?

  • from a guy who does his fair share of partying, but also likes to make fresh pasta at home, and take a hot bath before netflixing the office.


Submitted November 12, 2017 at 02:07AM by paksunny http://ift.tt/2zyjFRA

0 Response to "Am I Wrong to take advantage of this city's nightlife?"

Total Pageviews

Analytic

Powered by Blogger