0b2a3efcb0aa7cbe6d312c1e8d93f768ff3c356d Bangladesh Tourism

Bangladesh: Need all the help: going on first huge solo camping road trip for 2 months in summer 2018 Need all the help: going on first huge solo camping road trip for 2 months in summer 2018 - Bangladesh

Need all the help: going on first huge solo camping road trip for 2 months in summer 2018

I got tired of hearing about other people's adventures and feeling jealous. I can do that too! So I decided to take 2 months leave from work next summer (2018) and travel in my 2012 Honda Civic coupe across the country, from Connecticut out West and back. There's so much beauty I haven't seen right in my own country and I'm craving the outdoors.

...But I'm new, to ALL of this: new to long road trips, new to camping, new to backpacking, etc. etc. And I need pro tips without getting overwhelmed! I could just throw my camping stuff in my car and go from national park to national park (which I'm basically planning to do) but I want to be as informed as possible. Any advice is so appreciated! This route is my tentative plan, using Roadtrippers website.

Some questions: - I have Geico roadside assistance... do I also need AAA? - how/where do i camp for free? i plan on getting the national parks annual pass but hoping for other cheap/free camping. One of my friends also told me the national forest service allows free camping. - do i have too many stops for 2 months? what if i fall in love with a place (e.g. Colorado) and never want to leave?? - i'm traveling solo as a female. trying to be as prepared as possible, i have some self-defense training, i'm trying to get to know my car really well... what else should i know? - I have Virgin Mobile and expect to not rely on crappy service in major chunks of the trip... i'm very new to navigation with a pretty poor sense of direction -- how do i practice those skills?

thanks!!!

http://ift.tt/2zDOkKY

0 Response to "Need all the help: going on first huge solo camping road trip for 2 months in summer 2018"

Total Pageviews

Analytic

Powered by Blogger