Singapore - Kuala Lumpur - Phuket for 1 month
I'm flying to Singapore for a month. I dont have any concrete plan, just that I need to fly back to the US from Singapore. I'm planning to spend a week in Singapore, then get a ticket to fly to KL for a week, to check out KL and the surrounding. Then to Phuket for another week.
I'm leaving 1 week for buffer just in case i find somewhere else nice to visit, or I can go to Bali and then head back to Singapore to fly out.
Has anyone traveled the same route? Can you drop some places I should visit along the way? Thanks a lot
Also since Im traveling in Feb, would the weather be ok at the beaches? And it's also the Chinese new year as well, I think Malaysia and Singapore celebrate Chinese new year, should I be in 1 of those 2 countries to see the celebration?
Submitted October 31, 2017 at 04:24AM by LostIn459 http://ift.tt/2h1vwjH

0 Response to "Singapore - Kuala Lumpur - Phuket for 1 month"
Post a Comment