Panicking over up coming trip.
I'm sorry if this type of post gets posted on here oftern but I feeling a bit panicked about me trip. I'm leaving for New Zealand on Thursday for 4 months to try and Trek the length of New Zealand, aling the Te Aroroa trail which is 3000km long.
I've never done something like this in terms of hiking. I've traveled solo a lot, last trip was driving from the UK to Mongolia, which me and a friend finished in 2 months. I've trekked for 10 days in the rain forest back in 2010, but that was with about 15 other people as part of a charity / volunteering experience.
I've trained, going to the gym and on hikes, but i know I could have done a lot more.
I'm panicking if I can even do it, if I'll be inured on the way, or just can't push myself any more. Also about my life at home, I've got no career and quit my rubbish job to do this trips, but done have any idea what I might want to do.
Theere is a possible course i can do to train to be a expedition tour leader, taking out groups on long hikes. But I'm not sure if I'll be good enough to justify the cost of the course.
Hiw can I calm down, and just look forward to this trip?
Submitted October 31, 2017 at 12:29AM by acidus1 http://ift.tt/2gOTHxZ

0 Response to "Panicking over up coming trip."
Post a Comment